When I first saw it, I knew I had to have it. I know. Cliche right? I was attracted by the diagonal quilted pattern how similar it looks to Saint Laurent’s envelope bag. It’s now sold out.
Contrary to my work bag, which has everything in it from clothes pins (don’t ask), to coupons, to about five tubes of lipstick (that I can never find when I need them), I try to keep my weekend bags clutter free.
- I keep a cheap wallet that I got from Target last summer. I holds all my cards and the
littlemoney I have. I beat up my wallets so badly because I used them for purses sometimes. It makes no sense to buy an expensive one. And I don’t have any money for that so…
- Using hand sanitizer 10 times a day did not stop my from contracting pink eye last year, but I have to have sanitizer because, I mean, things are germsy.
- I always tell myself that I’m going to stop buying perfume and buy scented body oils instead, but alas, I’m always tempted by pretty bottles and seductive fragrances. Estee Lauder’s Pleasures has been my go to fragrance for the past few months. It’s so fresh. I bought in December 2014. Wow. Time has sure flown. I can’t believe it’s 2016.
- Sunglasses are a necessity. Not just for the haters, but for the blinding Nassau sun.
- That little gold tube looking thing is my portable phone charger, a must have as a blogger, and because iPhone batteries last for negative two minutes.
- My bag would not be complete without lipstick and liner. I don’t really need the liner but lipstick is an absolute must have. It’s why I have so many tubes in my bag at a time. It’s kind of a sickness. The lipstick in this post is Milani Matte Glam from their Color Statement collection. It’s a gorgeous burgundy color. I swear I have 10 lipsticks in different shades of burgundy, but its okay because…it just is.
What do you keep in your bag?