Well hello there! So nice of you to join me.
When I wore this sweater, it was 30 degrees outside. I had a white tee-shirt on underneath it, but would you believe me if I told you I was warm? Only in Minnesota would one ever consider oneself warm in 30 degree weather. Sigh.
This is a pretty simple outfit, something I would wear to class (sans necklace and makeup). The boots are very comfortable, I’m talking wear for the whole day comfortable.
Outfit Details |
- Wedge Combo Boots from gojane.com
- Waffle Knit Sweater from forever21.com
- Colored Skinny Jeans from forever21.com
- Long Cross Earrings from gojane.com. Similar from asos.com.
- Gold Collar Necklace from H&M. Similar from macys.com
- Gold Watch (old) from newyork&company. Similar from nyandcompany.com and asos.com
Subscribe to this blog by clicking here and keep in touch outside of the blog by subscribing to my YouTube channel, liking my Facebook page, and following me on Twitter, Instagram, Google +, and Bloglovin.